Consuming Him #BooksMall

Leave a Comment



Consuming Him
by Amelia James


His face was hidden by shadows…I felt his muscular chest rise and fall as if it was pressed hard against mine. I have felt it before. I watched him watching me… I knew what he would do when he caught me. Why did I want him to catch me?
Trapped in a dark house she doesn’t remember, Lily flees the monster pursuing her. But as her memories return, she realizes he isn’t the one to be feared…she is.
Jonathan wants Lily. He wants his freedom, but he’s torn between his desire to escape and the monstrous lust holding him prisoner between her thighs.
Blood. Sex. Darkness. Fear. There is no escape for either of them. And the only way Lily will survive is by surrendering to her hunger and Consuming Him.


Click on the link below to start downloading this free ebook:-
Consuming Him – 16 pages (HTML, Java Script, KIndle (mobi), EPUB, PDF, RTF, LRF, PDB, TXT)

Items posted here are free at the time of posting. If you find they are no longer free, kindly notify us immediately through our contact form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Menu :
Email Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!